- We create call on based of technical/fundamental/nymex & foreign Marketing. We are not responsible for any loss.
- In any condition no refund policy.
- We at Crudeoilcontrol.com are committed to deliver 30-40 points in Crude Oil daily to all our prestigious clients. We keep our targets between 100-120 ( BULLION) points for playing Safe Book Profit on every 80-90 points. Follow our Targets to book your profit in crude trading or wait for the exact Targets at your own risk.
We provide daily calls through chart’s & news and update our clients with SMS if any changes in the calls occur. Being a client-centric crude oil tips provider company, we focus on maximizing your profits with our accurate & free crudeoil/bullion tips.Making you earn and grow is our sole responsibility and motive behind our establishment.
Advice To Traders:
- 50,000 Investment: Trade only with 1or 2 Lot
- Above 2 Lac: Trade with 5/10 lots
- Book Profits after every 30-40 points in crudeoil or 80/90 points in bullion and Re-enter the position. It is the sign of a good Trader and also necessary for making huge profits and securing your position.
- Choose single Commodity or Multiple Commodities for trading as per your budgetary limit.
- Keep sufficient margins in your accountfor Crudeoil/bullion Trading.
- Utilize our intraday crude tips throughout the month to increase your profit margins.
Entering Tips :
- Observing the market situation is necessary before entering the tip.
- After proper entry according to the tip do not put the Stop Loss immediately.
- In Favorable market conditions: Keep the Stop Loss at the breakeven level and wait for the 1st Target.
- In unfavorable market conditions: Wait for some time and then place the Stop Loss near tour suggested level as per the market situation.
- Though you can modify the Stop Loss as per your needs and knowledge.
Booking Profit :
- Traders must Book Profit at Target 1.
- If the Target 1 gets crossed re-enter the trade market by placing Stop Loss above the Target 1 level.
- Follow the above mentioned procedure again for Target 2 levels.
What If Stop Loss teriggers?
- Traders should not switch from one commodity to another even if the Stop Loss gets triggered twice or thrice.
- Take help of our crude oil tips throughout the month for the complete benefit.
- Switching commodities decreases your profits as may be previous commodity starts generating profit when you had switched to another one.
- Be calm & patient and trust on our expert mcx crude oil tips.